This guide provides a brief description about the Library's Assistive Technology equipment and the services we offer. Please go to the Services for Users with Disabilities for all services information.
Please contact Wei Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or would like assistance using assistive technology in the library.
Hardware we have in the Library:
- Two (2) Assistive Technology computers,
- Two (2) scanners,
- Two (2) big keyboards (BigBlue Kinderboard)
- One (1) CCTVs
- One (1) smart CCTV
- One (1) 3-btn Mouse,
- One (1) Joystick
- One (1) Air bic mouse
- One (1) Extreme 3D Pro stick mouse
- Three (3) electric adjustable tables
- Headphones available for check-out from TCP Desk
Software installed on the computers:
- Jaws (Note: CSUDH has 4 user license. e1260c...&e14640f...are used on Lib machines)
- ZoomText (Note: CSUDH has 5 user license. The system has certain reading defect area)
- Adobe Acrobat XI pro
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- All these hardware are located in the ASI Mac Lab, on the 2nd floor, near the Library Research Help Desk.