A research guide for CSUDH counseling students
Welcome to the Counseling Research Guide
In this guide you will find:
- Databases for background information on theories and theorists.
- The best databases to find scholarly sources, and information on how to search them (see Find Articles)
- How to format your papers and cite sources using APA style (see Citations and Plagiarism)
- How to find, evaluate, and cite tests and measures (see Find Tests and Measures)
- Useful organizations and internet research tools (see Free Research Sources)
Background Information on Educational Theories and Theorists
Instead of Wikipedia, use scholarly databases to get background information, facts, and summaries of your research topic. This is a great place to begin your research:
Last updated by Wei, 2/10/17.
- Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 1:51 PM
- URL: https://libguides.csudh.edu/c.php?g=480748
- Print Page
California State University Dominguez Hills
1000 E. Victoria Street, Carson, CA 90747 (310) 243-3696