SAGE Research Methods
Other Search Tips
Scholarly articles of original research will often contains sections on "Methods" that describe how the research was conducted. Keyword searches in article databases by research methodology can turn up articles featuring specific methods. Theses and Dissertations will often feature an extensive section on methodology as well, typically in chapter two.
Finding Dissertations / Theses
The library keeps a copy of all the masters theses that have been written by CSUDH students. Print copies from 1995-2015 are available on the 4th Floor South on the low shelves between study tables, and older theses are shelved throughout the library by subject. To search for CSUDH theses:
- Locate the OneSearch search box on the Library home page
- Type thesis and/or and search criteria like the subject, and hit 'Search' (ex. education).
- You can also narrow to theses & dissertations, and available in the library using the filters on the left hand side.
- Narrow by year using the options on the left hand side of the screen.
- For theses from other Universities, you can search for your subject and check the theses box on the left hand side of the screen.
In addition, check out these databases of digital theses and dissertations:
- Last Updated: Jan 19, 2018 9:25 AM
- URL: https://libguides.csudh.edu/soc
- Print Page