Welcome to the Nursing Research Guide
In this guide you will find:
- The best databases to find scholarly sources, and information on how to search them (see Find Articles)
- How to format your papers and cite sources using APA style (see Citations and Plagiarism)
- Useful links, organizations, and online tools (see Free Research Sources)
- Information on where to find health statistics and data (see Find Statistics and Data)
Evidence Based Practice
EBP is a problem-solving approach to clinical decision-making within a health care organization. It integrates the best available scientific evidence with the best available experiential (patient and practitioner) evidence. EBP considers internal and external influences on practice and encourages critical thinking in the judicious application of such evidence to the care of individual patients, a patient population, or a system (Newhouse, Dearholt, Poe, Pugh, & White, 2007).
Dearholt, Sandra L., and Dang, Deborah. Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice : Models and Guidelines (2nd Edition).
Guides for EBP:
- Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 3:39 PM
- URL: https://libguides.csudh.edu/nursing
- Print Page