We're excited to announce the start of our Spring 2021 physical request services for materials from the CSUDH University Library, CSU+, and Interlibrary Loan! The information below is also available through our FAQ on our Library Lockers website.
Lockers are located on the west side of the library on the first floor, outside the sliding doors that lead from the Library's north building to the walkway to LaCorte Hall. Need more details? Visit our FAQ with a map and other information about the lockers.
Requesting books from the CSUDH collections and from CSU+ works the same way. You can either log into OneSearch right away, or log in when you have found the items that you want to request. The steps below are for logging in after you've started searching and found a book you want to request.
1. Search for your item in OneSearch:
2. Click on the title of the print book that you want to request.
3. Sign into your library account using the Sign in for more options button.
4.Once you're signed in, click on the Request link that appears.
5. If you don't need it after a certain date, fill in the Not needed after field. Click Request from CSUDH (2-5 business days) in the bottom right-hand corner of the form to submit your request information. The pickup location will be 24/7 Library Lockers.
6. The form will complete and display information about the acceptance of the request.
7. Return to your search or start a new search to exit the page.
Wondering what's happening once you place that request?
Wait for our response. You'll get two email confirmations about your materials:
An account with Luxer One, the locker provider, is created for you automatically when you make your first request. Visit our FAQ about how to update your Luxer One account, optionally download the app for your smartphone (not required to use this service), and indicate any accessibility needs you may have regarding the placement of your items when they arrive.
Items are held for one week before they are removed and returned to the stacks or their home library.
To get support with opening lockers or with your Luxer One account, contact Luxer One's customer support services.
For questions about your requests, your library account (OneSearch or Interlibrary Loan), course reserves, or general inquiries about the service, please contact the appropriate department within CSUDH Library User Services or our general department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 243-3712 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.