CSUDH Library Lockers are a 24/7 self-service locker system where you can pick up materials you've placed on hold from the CSUDH Library, CSU+, or Interlibrary Loan. This service is available to current CSUDH students, faculty, and staff.
The CSUDH Library Lockers are located outside of the first floor of Library North between LaCorte Hall and the library’s public entrance (see map).
Most items are available in 2-5 business days and you will receive an email notification when your items are ready to pick up.
1. Search for books available in the library or through CSU+ using OneSearch.
2. Sign in to your library account.
3. Once you're signed in, click on the Request button.
Please allow 2-5 business days for CSUDH library books and 1-2 weeks for CSU+ or Interlibrary Loan books.
4. You'll receive two email confirmations about your materials when they are ready for you to pick up:
5. Visit the Library Lockers and use the numerical or QR code to unlock your assigned locker space. The assigned locker door will open automatically. Items are held for one week before they are removed and returned to the stacks or their home library.
6. When you're finished with your materials, return books to one of the CSUDH Library book drop locations or the Book Pick Up & Check Out Desk at the main entrance to the library.
You can also download the Luxor One app to view your requests and unlock your locker space.