Welcome to the Africana Studies Research Guide
In this guide you will find information on Africana stuides in the form of:
- Databases for background information on theories, movements, and events.
- The best databases to find scholarly articles
- How to format your papers and cite sources
- How to find newspaper articles
- Useful organizations and internet research tools
Articles, chapters, and reviewed essays from subject encyclopedias are particularly helpful for providing a snapshot of a specific topic. These resources are a good starting point if you are new to a particular subject area. Some of these resources might be accessible online by providing your CSUDH username and password while others might be available as print, and are to be requested by their call numbers.
- Last Updated: Jan 18, 2018 11:57 AM
- URL: https://libguides.csudh.edu/africanastudies
- Print Page