What does multi-modal mean?
For some of your classes you may be asked to give a presentation using visual aids, or maybe you've been told to include a multi-modal element in your final project. Multi-modal, in this sense, means something in addition to text-based resources such as images, videos, music or graphs. Using and searching for these materials presents their own unique challenges use this guide as a starting place to help you find these items.
This guide is designed to help you:
- Search in the library's databases for multi-modal content.
- Find creative commons materials on the web.
- Cite and give proper attribution to materials you use in your assignment.
Attribution and Update Box
Created in 2016 by Mary-Michelle Moore, Updated Mary-Michelle Moore, 2016.
- Last Updated: Feb 1, 2018 12:47 PM
- URL: https://libguides.csudh.edu/multimodal
- Print Page